If you had an emergency at your house, is your home address clearly marked so we could identify your house and respond in a timely matter?
When someone has a heart attack, or a house is on fire, minutes make a difference!
Some questions to ask yourself about your address are:
- Is it CLEARLY marked?
- Can house numbers be seen from the road?
- If your home is hidden in the trees, is there some clear address identification visible from the road?
- Are house numbers clearly visible on a mail box?
- Can it be read at NIGHT?
- Are house numbers reflective?
- Can it be seen from BOTH directions?